Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dinner Leftovers + Mom's Garden Veggies


Equals a YUMMY lunch! 

 My mom has a wonderful garden with lots of YUMMY FRESH veggies!  I love that she is willing to share with everyone!  She brought these beautiful cukes, green peppers, zucchini, squash, and tomatoes over the other day...Oh boy what is Chris going to make (because we all know I am not making anything)

Well we had so yummy steak the other night for dinner..neither of us could finish up our piece so lunch the next day was YUMMY!!!!


What to do when you have steak fresh veggies and EGGS (oh I have 2 and a half dozen in my fridge...WHY?!?)  You make omelets!  OR have Chris make OMELETS!  I helped....I cut the green peppers and got everything out for him while he jumped on the "jumpoline" with the boyZ


So I have no idea how many eggs he used for each of the omelets...want me to ask?  Chris, CHris, CHRIS!!!!!  Shucks he has his headphones on at the moment...looks like he is making me a playlist for LABOR!!!!  Bring it on



He is such an artist with his knife!

When Chris was in the process of making the omelet in his fry pan I was making lunch for the boyZ...I did see him flip it up in the air and catch it in the pan.....Can I just tell you that when he does this to MY omelet it makes my heart stop BECAUSE I am so afraid it is going to fall on the floor....Geez I need to have a little more faith...in the last 5 and a half years he has never dropped mine!







Look at this YUMM omelet!  Chris topped it off with some salsa and sour cream.  Double YUM!  It was so good!  It def filled me right up! 



Well off to talk to Baby Z3.  He really needs to come out on Friday the 13th!  (TODAY IS MY DUE DATE)

Have a great day!

~K






              
                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment